Do Popular Tummy Tuck Creams Really Work? Here's the Lowdown
- 03 April 2018
It’s no surprise why tummy tuck creams are all the rage these days. After all, almost everyone wants to have a flat tummy that they can show off while wearing a skimpy pair of bikini or a midriff.
But with all the fat burning creams for stomach out on the market, it’s hard to choose one that could give you the results that you want without compromising your safety.
To learn more about these various belly fat creams, here’s a short article on what these weight loss creams are, how they work, and what the best fat burning creams in the market are.
What is a Tummy Tuck Cream?
A tummy tuck cream is a slimming cream that contains various ingredients that can help redefine your body contour without diet or exercise.
Many of these fat burning creams claim to reduce body fat in the areas where the cream is applied, such as the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and arms. The most popular of these creams is the stomach tightening cream since many people want to achieve a flat belly and a smaller waistline.
The great thing about these belly skin tightening creams is that they are applied topically, which makes them less risky compared to ingested products.
Still, these tummy creams still pose a few side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, loss of appetite, tremors, stomach discomfort, excessive sweating, and – in rare cases – fast and irregular heart rates.
How Does the Fat Burning Cream Work?
Belly fat creams work by applying the cream the cream to the stomach area and just letting them burn fat.
Tummy creams have different ingredients, but some of the most common ones include:
- Caffeine – stimulates the breakdown of fat into fatty acids and blocks enzymes that promote storage of fat in the body
- Coenzyme A – binds with free fatty acids and transports them inside the cells where they are burned
- Glaucine – reduces the quantity and size of fat cells
- Bupleurum falcatum root extract – increases production of enzymes that stimulate fat breakdown
- Glycyrrhetinic acid – reduces subcutaneous fat
- Bitter orange extract – reduces cellulite
- Andiroba – blocks the formation of lipids
- Forskolin – initializes thermogenic enzymes
- Ginkgo biloba – blocks alpha-receptors to prevent fat accumulation
What are the Best Skin Tightening Creams for Stomach in the Market?
According to Consumer Health Digest, the following best skin tightening creams for stomach have been top-rated by consumers:
- Dermacut – Specially designed for men, Dermacut is best for solving fat problems on the belly and thighs. Aside from being effective, consumers have not experienced any serious side effects using this belly fat cream.
- Lipoderm Ultra – This weight loss cream for stomach activates targeted fat reduction by using fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cells. It prevents storage of fat in new areas.
- AB-Solution Plus – It contains active ingredients like caffeine, Yohimbe, usnic acid, and aminophylline. However, there isn’t much information about this tummy cream.
- Lipo Redux – It contains active ingredients like raspberry ketones, caffeine, coleus forskohlii root extract, Corynanthe Yohimbe bark extract, and octopamine HCl. However, some consumers complained of skin irritation upon application.
- Fat Girl Slim – Made specifically for women, Fat Girl Slim firms up the skin and reduces the appearance of dimples.
Instead of spending money on creams that don’t guarantee results, schedule a Free Consultation with one of our experienced and double board-certified plastic surgeons to learn more about tummy tuck surgery. Only a tummy tuck can help tighten your waistline and contour your stomach without any tummy tightening creams involved.